Friday, 27 December 2013

Still waiting...

After 3 aborted trips so far this season the weather seems to be showing little sign of settling down, hence the lack of posts on here. It's a frustrating time but there has been significant accumulations of snow in Scotland over the last week or so, coupled with freeze thaw cycles, so it's good news in the longer term.

If you are considering heading out in the next fews days then take care as the snow pack is very unstable in many areas, especially gully lines. Remember to check the SAIS reports and MWIS before heading out.

Hopefully I'll have something worth posting in the next week or so, fingers crossed!